On September 27, 2019, PKF Texas and the Houston Business Journal (HBJ) are partnering for a Power Breakfast event: “What’s Next for Your Business: Transition Planning.” A panel of transaction professionals and advisors will provide their insights at the Royal Sonesta about how business owners and executives should prepare for and have a transition plan in place.
The Houston Business Journal’s Market President and Publisher, Bob Charlet, will be moderating the panel, which includes:
- J.B. Dollison, Managing Director, Crutchfield Capital
- Matt Goldston, CPA, CVA, CM&AA, Entrepreneurial Advisory Services Director, PKF Texas
- Chris Hatten, CPA, CVA, CM&AA, Transaction Advisory Services Director, PKF Texas
- Joe Morrel, Partner, Porter Hedges
- Robert Shelton, CFA, CAIA, Advisor Services Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Amegy Bank
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, exit planning professionals, middle market private equity professionals, and mergers & acquisition and family business advisors should attend this discussion, which will cover:
- Business valuation
- Financing a deal
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Sell-side considerations
- Pre-sale due diligence
For more information and to register, visit the HBJ website at www.bizjournals.com/houston/event/164052/2019/whats-next-for-your-business-transition-planning.
If you have questions, reach out to Quinn Hoang, HBJ Events Director, at email@example.com or 713-395-9613.