The annual Houston Energy Breakfast from KCA is coming up on Friday, September 24, 2021 at the Norris Conference Center. PKF Texas is once again to be the Networking Sponsor of this event.
“Reinventing the Energy in H-Town: Exploration, Production, Renewables, Transmission, Marketing, Supply & Technology” will be discussed with the following panel of speakers:
- Moderator: Chris Dodd, Tax Director, PKF Texas
- James Wicklund, Managing Director, Stephens Inc.
- Girish K. Saligram, President & CEO, Weatherford
- Leslie Beyer, CEO, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
- Sunday Shepherd, General Manager, Corp Strategy, Chevron Corporation
The Houston Energy Breakfast is a thought leadership event, which provides attendees with valuable knowledge and opportunity to meet and connect with other like-minded industry professionals, including senior energy executives from all sectors of oil, natural gas, power and renewable industries.
The advisors at PKF Texas will be attending, so don’t be afraid to approach them!
For full details and to register, visit www.kca-us.com/HoustonEnergyBreakfast